Would you like to be involved in the City of Okoboji government?

We will keep a list of residents who are interested in serving on the various Boards and Committees of the City.  To be considered the next time an opening occurs, please complete this form & return it to City Hall to keep on file.

Print and send in the application: Application For Appointments

Or fill out the form below.

    Last Name (required)

    First Name (required)

    Middle Initial (required)

    Address (required)

    City (required)

    State (required)

    Zip (required)

    Home Phone (required)

    Business Phone (required)

    Cell Phone (required)

    Your Email (required)

    Employer (required)

    Occupation (required)

    How long have you lived in Okoboji (required)

    List any volunteer/civic/community activity in which you have been involved:

    Please check any of the following City boards or commissions for which you are applying: (Check as many as you would like)

    Planning & Zoning CommissionBoard of AdjustmentPark BoardDesign Review CommitteeDickinson County Water Quality CommissionWatershed Management Authority

    To serve on any board, commission, or committee you must be at least 18 years of age and a resident of Okoboji unless otherwise specified by City Code. Any application shall not be considered as automatic acceptance for a position. All boards/commissions/committees shall be treated as gender equal positions. Members serve without compensation.

    Why do you want to serve on this board, commission, or committee?